|Job Title: Machine Operator||Date:|
Our fast-growing, technologically-driven manufacturing firm is seeking a Machine Operator with previous experience preferred. This position will provide the successful candidate with the chance to apply their knowledge, learn new skills and work as a team within a clean and safe environment. The ideal candidate for this role has experience in the manufacturing sector, pays strong attention to detail and is committed to workplace safety.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and comprehend the production work order.
- Prepare the machine tooling, mount forms and set up the machine.
- Load and unload materials.
- Follow quality assurance procedures, job checklists, audits and schedule.
- Learn and understand NAPCO terminology.
- Comprehend machine manuals and set up procedures.
- Comprehend work orders.
- Understand machine efficiencies, quoted production and waste factors per job order..
- Document production and waste factors accurately.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Some computer and math skills required.
- Communication skills required and must get along well with co-workers.
- Must be able to bend and lift 20-40 pounds
- Able to read metric scale and use simple hand tools (wrenches, screw driver, etc.)
- High School Diploma or GED preferred